Sunday, March 7, 2010

Renovations

We are slowly making progress with our Renovations! These are just a few pictures of what we are working on right now! (The pictures can't show all the dust through out the rest of the house!)


We jack hammered out this concrete, in the "garden" room, and I carried it out in 5 gallon pails, (my back is still feeling it!)This space will be part of our front entry.


Our ensuite!! Right now there is no working toilet, sink, or shower...


The Main bathroom.. the bathtub got installed this week, just need the plumber to get it working! ( the hardest part about the reno.. is, no tubs to bath Bentley & Ryder in.. we wash our hands, brush our teeth, bath babies, EVERYTHING.. in the kitchen sink!!


The Change room, going into the sauna! The Sauna is our only working shower right now, so we trek through the 2 inches of dust to the basement to take a shower!!


Our Basement 1/2 bath.. functionable!

2 comments:

  1. It's going to be well worth it! I'll send the plumber up!;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bon, I don't know how you do it! We'll just call you super mom! Can't wait to see the finished results when we come.
    P.S. I'll ask the plumber's wife to send the plumber up soon ;-)

    ReplyDelete